High Efficiency Horizontal Axial Flow Water Pump
|FOB Price:||US $100 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $100/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ZWP
- Max.Capacity: 12000m3/H
- Material: Cast Iron and Stainless Steel
- Power: Electric
- Type: Axial Pump
- Performance: Good Performance
- Trademark: JUP
- Origin: Zhenjiang, China
- Max.Head: 15m
- Driving Type: Motor
- Structure: Single-stage Pump
- Start Up: Electric Pump
- Media: Water or Liquid Similar with Water
- Theory: Axial Flow Pump
- Transport Package: Plywooden Case
- HS Code: 8413709990
ZWB series evaporation forced circulating pump (chemical axial flow pump) belongs to FJX series anti-corrosion pump manufactured by our company. Our company have being researching into non-metal pumps since 1997, with application scope of forced circulating pump extending from caustic soda evaporation to fields such as ammonium phosphate, phosphoric acid, vacuum salt manufacturing, alcohol, lactic acid, aluminium oxide, rutile, titanium pigment, calcium chloride, ammonium chloride, freezing medium, fused salt, PVC and waste acid concentration. ZWB series forced circulating pump of our company is developed and manufactured on the basis of our second generation products, borrowing advantages of similar products abroad and asking advices from engineering technicians who have been engaged in evaporation design at professional design institute for a long time. ZWB series pump has three installation types: on the ground, hanging up and floating on pool. Seal structure: packing seal, auxiliary impeller + composite mechanical seal, composite mechanical seal, etc.
|TYPE||Leaf blade installation Angle||CAPACITY( m3/hr)||Head (mH)||Speed(r/min)||Efficiency(%)||Shaft power (KW)||output(KW)|
|ZWB-350||ß 17 °||500||1.5||590||80.12||11|
|ZWB-450||ß 17 °||1250||1.5||860||80.5||18.5~22|
|ZWB-900||ß 17 °||5000||0.5||252||79.3||22|
|ß 4 °||12700||3.6||76||162.8||280|
Note: 48 " ~ 56'' diameter detailed information please refer to our sales and technical staff, please be sure to provide the parameters of the you need, our company will provide the best way to pump according to your requirements.
Forced circulating pump is a kind of horizontal anti-corrosion axial flow pump. Its flow passage components use steel lined with PTFE and hastelloy, and its shaft seal adopts combinations of auxiliary impeller dynamic seal and mechanical seal in order to avoid liquid leakage at operation and shut-down. Mechanical seal applied for the shaft seal has two structures: single end face and double end face, depending on users' options. Majority of parts and components are shared by single end face and double end face mechanical seal, both of which require flushing liquor and cooling water. Double end face structure is recommended in occasions of strong corrosion, as well as high pressure and concentration, e.g. at caustic soda evaporation section. For the convenience of users' installation and inspection, mechanical seal housing adopts split type. Bearing box is provided with cooling device to cool the lubricating oil. At the lower part of bearing, an oil leveler is installed to check the oil level at any time. Jaw coupling is driven by rubber blocks, which is capable of absorbing shake and buffering. Compared with similar products in China, this pump is featured with compact structure, smooth operation, lighter weight and less floor space.
1. Pump and motor must be installed at the same axis, with deviation less than 0.2millimeter.
2. Connecting pipe of the pump should be equipped with supports reasonably.
3. Pipe may get expanded due to temperature difference during pump start-up and shut-down, so expansion bend should be installed at inlet and outlet pipe.
5.Operation and maintenance
1 ) Regularly check oil leveler. In case the oil level drops to the lowest level, lubricating oil must be added.
2) After installation, in case mechanical seal requires check and adjustment, provided that pump body and bearing seat are not moved, it is allowed to disassemble the horizontally split case to carry out check and adjustment.
3) When replacing impeller or checking the internal part of pump body, loosen the retaining screws on motor, stop the motor, then remove small bolts from rear cover, and take out the rotating part.
4) Flush the entire system to clean impurities before the pump starts up for the first time. Check the sealed parts and bearing box for free flow of cooling water and flushing liquor. Before the pump starts to operate, check whether flushing liquor pressure is 0.5-1kg/centimeter2 higher than the system pressure.
5. Inch the pump by motor. Check the impeller for right rotation direction. Rotate in the reverse direction is forbidden.
6. In case abnormal vibration or noise occurs, shut-down the pump for inspection without delay.
7. Regularly check pump and motor for bearing's temperature rise, with max. temperature less than 75°C.
8. Regularly replace the lubricating oil for bearing. Generally, the oil should be replaced once every after the bearing operates 4000h in total.
9. Conduct periodic pre-maintenance to pump's main quick-wearing parts like impeller, mechanical seal, bearing and oil seal. In case severe abrasion and corrosion arise, replace the parts without delay.
10. If the system requires short-term shut-down, keep the pump operating to prevent crystals from depositing. If the system is to be shut down for a long time, completely clean the pump to wash away residual corrosive liquid.